Developed with the active user in mind, Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation’s new IM6 IRONMAN Wireless Sports Earphones are designed to keep the music playing while you focus on your workout.
Available in black, white and gray for $59.99 US / $69.99 CAD, the IM6 includes features that are meant for those on the move:
- Enhanced Audio: for compatible phones and players, you can enjoy near CD-quality sound with Qualcomm aptX™ and Apple AAC codecs.
- Battery Life: the IM6 is also ready for 10 hours*2 of continuous use and can keep up with the longest of workouts. And like the athletes who use it, the headphones recover quickly taking approximately 2 hours to fully recharge.
- Clip Design: comes with an integrated clip that gently attaches to your workout gear, so the cloth cord stays out of the way and tangle-free. Additionally, the clip box houses the batteries allowing the in-ear housing to feel virtually weightless.
- Sweat & Water Resistant: ideal for both indoor and outdoor use thanks to an IPX4*1 rating, so an unexpected rain shower or errant water bottle are no longer a worry.
- In-line Mic & Control: the inline mic/controller offers user friendly buttons, allowing volume up/down, play/pause, and hands-free connection of incoming/outgoing phone calls.
- Cloth Covered Cable: the IM6 features a cloth covered cable to enhance cable durability and ensure long-lasting performance during the most rigorous indoor and outdoor workout sessions.
Best of all the IM6 IRONMAN Wireless Sports Earphones sound great and are ideal for any lifestyle. More information about the company’s entire line of exciting headphones can be found online at https://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Headphones.
*1 Water-resistant is the ability to resist the penetration of water to some degree but not entirely. IPX4 offers protection from a splash of water in any direction for at least 5 minutes. *2 Continuous music playback / talk time may change depending on usage environment.
ABOUT PIONEER & ONKYO U.S.A. CORPORATION
Headquartered in Torrance, CA, Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation is a leader in home & portable entertainment products under the Pioneer, Elite and Onkyo brands. With an established reputation for innovation and quality, the company’s products are embraced by high-end custom installers and general music lovers alike. Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation is a preeminent manufacturer of high-performance audio and visual equipment for, the home and on the go.
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
Do not listen through headphones at an uncomfortable volume or at loud levels for long periods. Set the volume to low when you first plug in. Do not use when the headphones would be an unsafe distraction, such as while driving, biking, or crossing a street.
“PIONEER” and the Pioneer logo are registered trademarks of Pioneer Corporation and are used under license.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Qualcomm aptX is a registered trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International Ltd.
© 2018 Pioneer & Onkyo U.S.A. Corporation. All rights reserved